- No previous experience is necessary!
- We offer paid training for you to become a lifeguard, and we will certify you!!!
- Work in a fun and positive atmosphere
- Food and Beverage Discounts along with Attraction Discounts
- Flexible Scheduling
- Monthly fun team building events!
- Splashplex staff parties!
- Responsible to adhere to all trained safety guidelines
- To observe and communicate with guests for safety
- Responsible to enforce safety with guests
- Responsible to Maintain the cleanliness and safety of area
- Provide guest service
- Have Fun!!!
- MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM WELL
- Must be capable of walking and standing for 8 hours in the sun
- Must be at least 16 years old
- Must Have reliable transportation
- Must be motivated to learn and work
- Enjoy children & be able to work with crowds
- Background check required for staff 18yrs old or older
Swim Test Requirements:
- Swim 100 yards
- Lift 10 lb brick from the bottom of the pool
- Lift yourself out of the water without assistance of steps or a ladder
Hours: Work up to 40 hours a week. MUST work weekends and holidays. The Summer Season is from Memorial Day until Labor Day. We offer flexible Scheduling, and can work with students.
Pay Rate: $10.00 - $11.00 per hour based on Lifeguarding experience
Please attend our Job Fair on Wednesday, May 1st from 5:00pm - 7:30pm for instant interviews.