Little Duck Day School is looking to hire afternoon classroom teachers. We are looking for energetic, loving, and reliable individuals to work with fantastic children ranging from infants to 5 years old. The hours would be 2:30 or 3:00 PM until 5:30 or 6:00 PM.
Each Little Duck Day School employee is a child care professional and is expected to act as such. The following GENERAL guidelines for professionalism should be maintained AT ALL TIMES:
- Arrive on time and stay entire shift, unless otherwise told to leave.
- Do not be absent from work on a regular basis.
- Dress appropriately for interaction with children.
- Take directions, suggestions, and criticisms, and follow through to improve your performance.
- Respect confidential information regarding the children, families, and co-workers.
- Always display a positive attitude towards the entire center (the program, children, families, and co-workers.)
- Attend all staff meetings and required trainings.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Working to meet the physical, social, emotional, and cognitive needs of children in accordance with the center’s stated philosophy.
- Conducting small group activities.
- Assisting with general housekeeping tasks to help maintain a safe, clean, and attractive learning environment.
- Attending all required staff meetings, center functions, professional conferences, and training sessions.
- Interacting with staff and parents in a professional manner.
- Punctual and regular attendance.
- Reporting safety hazards to the Teacher or Director, as well as working to maintain a safe environment for children (e.g., keeping all electrical outlets covered).
For more information, please contact Amanda by emailing email@example.com or answering this post.