The Connection in Summit, NJ, known for its excellent aquatic programs is seeking an experienced deck supervisor/lifeguard to join our team. In this position:
- Responsible for supervising staff
- Overseeing all scheduled programs/activities
- Assisting with teaching as necessary
- You will ensure the safety of patrons of the aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies as a lifeguard.
- You will supervise and guard the pool and aquatic facility and ensures participants adhere to all Connection aquatic guidelines and procedures.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- First Aid, CPR, and Lifeguard Certification.
- Must be mentally alert to dangerous situations in order to assure the safety of all swimmers.
- Must be physically and mentally able to respond to emergencies and administer CPR and First Aide effectively.
- We have a variety of positions available including days (early morning and afternoon), evenings and weekends.
- Competitive compensation offered.
- Membership discounts offered to staff and their families (work hour minimums apply) including access to fitness facility and pool as well as adult and children’s classes.
The Connection is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe our differences make us better.Deck