The Connection is seeking experienced lifeguards to join our team. In this position:
· You will monitor swimming areas and provides assistance and protection to users of the pool and aquatic facility
· You will ensure the safety of patrons of the aquatic facility by preventing and responding to emergencies as a lifeguard.
· You will supervise and guard the pool and aquatic facility and ensures participants adhere to all Connection aquatic guidelines and procedures.
· Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times, and maintains a high standard of customer service.
· First Aid, CPR, and Lifeguard Certification.
· Must be mentally alert to dangerous situations in order to assure the safety of all swimmers.
· Must be physically and mentally able to respond to emergencies and administer CPR and First Aide effectively.
· We have a variety of positions available including days (early morning, midday, afternoon), evenings and weekends.
· Competitive compensation offered.
· Membership discounts offered to staff and their families (work hour minimums apply) including access to fitness facility and pool as well as adult and children’s classes.