Download Working Papers - (Form A330 Combined Certification Form)
All minors under the age of 18 who work in New Jersey must have an employment certificate – also called “working papers”. The process for completing the form can be confusing the first time. We've simplified the steps for you below:
- Complete Section A - Minor's Personal Information and Parent/Guardian Information.
- Section B - Employment Information. The Employer must complete information regarding the job offered and must sign the Promise of Employment
- Section C - Physician's Certification. Your doctor must certify that you are physically able to work.
- Make a copy of your birth certificate, passport or other document proving your age.
- Bring the form and documents to the school to complete sections D,E and F.
- After the school has completed the form, give a copy to your Employer. A new form must be completed for each Employer.
New Jersey Child Labor Information
- Reference Guide - Labor Laws For Young Workers
- Your Child's Job - A Parent's Guide
- Employer Guide - About Working Papers
- Minimum Wage Guidelines
- W4 Form
- I-9 Form